Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Positive Thoughts...

So.

I have a thing for buying Robert Graham shirts on eBay.

They're colorful and fun and great for performing.

However, I haven't worn any of mine to perform since the Clinton Administration.

Partially because I haven't performed in two months (super hard semester).  Partially because when I have been performing, it's been hot as heck out and I don't want pit stains onstage.  And partially because I haven't been feeling colorful and fun.

And also they're starting to get a bit small.

I found one on eBay that I really like.  And I can afford it with my Christmas money.  It's 3X, so it's a size up.

But I'm gonna skip out on it.

It won't fit by this time next year.

It's gonna be far too loose.

Because I'm gonna finally kick this habit and get back on track, dammit.


Sometime next week I'm gonna use some of my Christmas cash to have a "completely new" day.  Massage, shower, clean sheets.  Just start fresh.

And I'm gonna get back to the gym and get back on my diet and all that good stuff.

By the end of 2011 I'm gonna be the sexiest bitch I've ever been.  Dammit.

Later.
-Justin

No comments:

Post a Comment