Monday, June 13, 2011

Another "moment of clarity," or something...

This gout is the worst flareup I've had in three years.

I was around this weight three years ago.

And my diet was just as shitty.

Because of my lifestyle, I ended up losing around $260 this past week.  $150 in lost wages from calling out.  Another $110 in doctor visits/meds.

This has to stop, dammit.

I took today to make a step.  Not necessarily a complete overhaul, but a step.

Half a sandwich instead of a whole for lunch.  Grilled chicken and rice from Chili's instead of Chicken Crispers and double fries.

Also ordered some new shoes.  Nike Free Runs.  They oughta be here by next week.  My feet will have more support and I'll feel better when I exercise.  Hence, I'll be better equipped to bring Sexy Back.

Okay.  Lemme get this last piece of my screenplay reworked before the Wednesday deadline.

Later.
-Justin

No comments:

Post a Comment