Thursday, November 17, 2011

Been awhile...

...since I've done anything diet/workout related.  Hence the lack of updates.

This is a tough ass semester.  Still waiting for the final research paper to be assigned for Film History class. And we just got TWO (count 'em--TWO) final assignments for Lighting class.  A film project and a light plot (I can't figure out Vectorworks to save my life).

At least once these TV episodes get shot, I'll just have to edit for that class.  We'd already be done filming my episode if...well, that's another story for another day...

I figured out a new system to lose weight.  It requires a female partner, though.  One that would sleep with me.  So it would never work.  Pretty much a positive reinforcement system.

Lose 25 lbs: Makeout/boob touching
50 pounds: Colonel Angus
75: Lewinsky
100: All the way.

Yeah. It would never happen that way.

Guess I'll just try Fiji Water instead of Mountain Dew.

BTW, ten weeks without a NOS energy drink.  TEN FUCKING WEEKS.  It's getting easier.  But still trying at times...like on shoot nights...

Lemme see when I can hit the gym again.  And if 7-11 has any halfway healthy options...

Later.
-Justin

No comments:

Post a Comment