Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Okay...Let's See...

Past couple weeks have been stressful.  It's taken its toll on me mentally and physically.

Shot my video project, which had its own share of headaches.  Plus editing it.  On Thanksgiving Day.

Preparing for Black Friday.

Black Friday.  Where I spent 11 hours on my feet with only a fifteen minute break.  Ended up limping by the end of the night because I had a gout flareup.

Black Saturday.  8 1/2 hours, but this time I got a lunch break.

By the time I got home Saturday night, my gout was in full force.  Didn't get to sleep until 3 am only to wake up at 7 and realize that I was in too poor shape to come in to work.  Ended up sleeping, like, 16 hours straight recovering.

Not to mention I was pukey and developed a cold sore that made me feel like the Elephant Man.  Obviously a product of the stress.

And then yesterday I had to finish a 10-12 page screenplay treatment...by writing eight pages of it.  With my back locked up and achy.

So, no.  I did not get a chance to go to the gym.

And I don't think I'll be able to until after the 9th, when the last of my finals is due (I think).

But once the semester is over, I'm gonna spend a Friday just decompressing.  I even ordered a copy of Video Nasties: The Definitive Guide for the occasion.  7 1/2 hours of trailers for every single Video Nasty.

Then I'm getting back at it.

Dammit.

As for my treatment...it's not just perfect.  It's divine.  That and Misery's Child...those are the only two divine things ever in this world!

Okay.  Lemme drink this Monster Absolute Zero and prepare for class #1.

Later.
-Justin

No comments:

Post a Comment