Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Wagon Jumping

I keep jumping back on and off the wagon.  It's frustrating, and not too good for the legs.

I am going back to the gym tomorrow.  Gosh darn it.

Gotta be careful because the holidays are coming.  Between the fatty foods, retail, and other stresses, I could get myself in trouble.

Next two weeks are gonna be especially hard.  I have a ten page screenplay treatment due on the 30th, and a film project due on Dec. 2nd.  And I haven't even started either one.

Then on top of that, I have a paper due for Voice class and I have to do my Acting final twice.

I ended up taking a break from comedy for the month of November because my proverbial plate is already too full.

Okay.  Less bloggy, more worky.

Later.
-Justin

They need to rerelease this book with better binding.

No comments:

Post a Comment