Monday, May 9, 2011

Back on it.

BLAH.

Worked from 9:30-5.  Long, boring, useless shift with a combined customer IQ of 35.

Seriously.  LONG shift.  Long enough that I questioned my ability to get through tomorrow's shift without losing my sanity...because I felt it was already tomorrow...

Long enough that when I clocked out and headed to my car, I contemplated turning right to go home instead of left to go to the gym.

But I went.

And did contemplate turning around while searching for a parking spot.

But I hopped on an elliptical.

And did thirty minutes.

And now my foot hurts.

Ah, well.  I do feel better.  And sexier.  Glad I went.

Now I'm gonna watch a TV show I got from Netflix and relax.

Good night.
-Justin


P.S.-I got the last of my grades today.  Three A's and a B+!  3.825 average!  Soy un perro attractivo y inteligente!

No comments:

Post a Comment