Wednesday, May 25, 2011

YAY!

Finally went back to the gym yesterday.

Did 5K on the elliptical in less than 40 minutes.  First time I'd done that since last year, I believe (feel free to peruse past posts and prove me wrong).  39:49.

The back of my shirt looked like a Rorschach test when I was done.

Debating on whether to go tomorrow night after work or wait until Friday morning.  Decisions, decisions...

In other news, making better grocery shopping decisions.  Bold Party Blend Chex Mix instead of chips.  Dark Chocolate Chex Mix instead of Ben and Jerry's Cheesecake Brownie.  Green tea instead of pop.  And that was while I was Empty Stomach Shopping.  Might not sound like much, but whatever.  I think it's a good step.

Off to relax with America's Next Top Model reruns.  Pretty girls duking it out for Tyra's approval...total guilty pleasure.

Later.
-Justin

No comments:

Post a Comment