Sunday, May 29, 2011

Bugh...

Friday's workout day didn't happen.  A simple one-hour task ended up morphing into a five/six hour pain in the ass and took up the whole day.  However, my triceps and shoulders are sore from crawling under the deck.

Something's going around, but I'm gonna try to swing by the gym tomorrow.  Even with this super fatigue and this cold sore that makes me feel like the damn Elephant Man ("I am not an animal...unless you want me to be, baby....").

Two new triggers hit me recently.

First, I discovered I'm indeed too heavy to be on the big lifty crane thingy at work.  While I like not having to be certified, I'd rather not be certified for a reason other than the baggage I'm packing on my belly.

Second, I had a run-in with a customer today that hurt me more than I let on.  Old fucker made a rude remark about my weight.  He didn't like my response when I told him we didn't carry the magic machine that would solve all of his problems.  So he told me to "enjoy some burritos."  I almost offered to bring one to his wife when I swung by after work.  Also almost told him to act his age...and die...

But instead, I shook my head and walked away.  Being paid by the hour neutralizes the Original Gangsta gene I inherited from my mom.  Otherwise I would have shoved a VHS/DVD Recorder up his ass...sideways...and then plugged it in.

Okay.  Gonna relax a bit.  Switched shifts tomorrow, so I can work out before I clock in.

Later.
-Justin

No comments:

Post a Comment