Friday, October 15, 2010

The Appointment

I'm a dumbass.

For some reason I scheduled my appointment in the morning.  Friday mornings are my recovery time from Thursday night performances.

::Shameless plug: See me at my next show.  Details TBA::

So I woke up at what felt like the crack of dawn.  More like 7.  Then 7:30.  Then 8.  Whatever.

Gobbled down a couple slices of bread w/peanut butter, downed a glass of water, and got in the car.

Warmed up for 5 minutes, then went into the session.

It ended up being more of an informational thing.  Finding out where I am, where I need to be, how I can get there, etc.  Much more informative than the first time I got a training session from there.

Very little exercise.

Lots of cool info, though.  And I got a free membership to a website where I can monitor my progress.

Also got two more free sessions.  Woo-hoo!

Gonna make up for my lack of exercise by packing my iPod and going after work tomorrow.

Okay.  Gonna watch a movie and go to bed.  Rented a couple.  Trying to avoid watching Cannibal Holocaust.  There.  I said it.

Later.
-Justin

No comments:

Post a Comment