Thursday, October 21, 2010

My Legs Are On Fire

So I had my last free personal training appointment yesterday.

And I'm feeling it today.

The other two I kinda felt, but it wasn't nothing too strenuous.

But yesterday the guy had a sadistic streak.

Medicine balls, those weight bell thingies...he made one of those step things but made it the height of a coffee table.  Did laps around the outside of the gym with one of those weights in my hand.  Bounced the medicine ball against the wall (inches from my face).  Other stuff too.  I think my mind blocked some of it out.

My quadriceps are in constant pain.

But I've been staying true to my diet.  Dot Fit has been keeping me on track.  Love this site.

However, tonight is gonna be my cheat night.  I'm performing at Cinema Cafe.  It's my once a week treat.

Can't wait until this whirlwind of school/work/comedy dies down a bit so I can write some more articulate posts.  Especially about the after effects of the lifestyle change.  And my healthy Christmas wish list.

Till then, I'll let you go.

Later.
-Justin

P.S. I want this book for Christmas.  One of my more...unhealthy choices...

No comments:

Post a Comment