Tuesday, October 19, 2010

I don't like to count down...

...because it makes things seem longer than they really are.

The only thing I count down any more is how long I've gone without sex.  Which is my entire life.  Only reason I do that is because it's part of a joke in my routine.

Look it up on YouTube.  I won't spoil it for you.

Anyhow, I am on day two of this new lifestyle change.  It takes 21 or 28 days to make a habit, so I'm still making sure I'm diligent on this.

The one big help in all of this is probably the website my trainer turned me on to.  Because I'm a member of the gym or something, I get a free membership to dotfit.com.

So on this site, I can start a program, get new exercise ideas, and keep a log of my meals.  It's really cool and really easy.

So on this site, they tell me how many calories I usually burn in a day, how many calories I should eat in a day, and where I fall in the day so far.  And I don't have to do any math.  Which is always a plus.

For the last two days, with this log, I've been able to stay well within my parameters.  Yesterday I took in 22 less calories than they recommended.  Today, 18 calories.  Whereas during my lost weekend, I actually logged a day where I was 1000 calories ABOVE my limit.

I'm starting to sound like an advertisement.  So lemme recommend something that dotfit.com would most likely not want to be affiliated with.

Jessica Vale's "The Sex Album."  For the album, Jessica Vale got a bunch of recordings of people having sex, then manipulated them and made them into music.  She then speak/sings over the results to deliver one heck of a dirty experience.  Dirty dirty dirty.  It's awesome.

Okay. Off to bed before my last free training session.  Good night.

Later.
-Justin

No comments:

Post a Comment