Monday, October 25, 2010

What a Difference a Workout Makes...

Feeling a bit better than last night's "woe is me" lurch.

See what happens when you ditch the fast food and eat healthier and work out?

Trying a new workout, too.  Less cardio, but alternating intensity.  One minute on level 1, then 1 on 8, 1, 10, etc...

And added weights.  Did upper body today.  Legs Wednesday.

For breakfast:

Bowl of Frosted Mini-Wheats and a glass of V8 Fusion Goji-Raspberry juice.

Lunch:

6 oz. grilled tilapia, rice, and cornbread.  Totally forgot Mom's restaurant sells peas, or else I would have had that instead of rice.

I can eat 1275 more calories today.  So I'll have a light snack before I clock in to work.  And I found some stuff I can eat at other places and still stay within my parameters.

Perro Sexivo is gonna come back, baby.

Later.
-Justin

No comments:

Post a Comment