Tuesday, January 11, 2011

All packed up and almost ready to go.

In between classes right now.

But I have my gym clothes packed for after Short Script.

So unless I get a bout of explosive diarrhea or the rain turns into snow, I'm going to the gym, gosh darn it.

Day eight with no caffeine.  I almost caved and bought a 5 Hour Energy at work yesterday.  Luckily, we didn't have any in stock.

I have had soda, however.  But not nearly as much as I had been recently.  Trying to limit myself to one a day.  Other than that, I'm drinking nothing but pure dihydrogen monoxide.

Wondering how this semester is gonna pan out.  Had Screenwriting II last night.  I have to produce a 100 page draft in three months.

Then I have Short Script, which is devoted to...well...short scripts.

Acting II is gonna be interesting.  The instructor is kind of a space cadet.

Video Project...who knows how that'll go.  I have somewhat of an idea, since it's the same instructor that I had for Intro to Filmmaking.  And last semester's Acting class.  And Short Script this semester.

Will I be able to handle all of this, plus work, plus standup comedy, plus the launch of Perro Sexivo 2.0?  I think I'll be able to pull it off.  But I might wanna shave my head again to avoid the temptation of ripping it out.

Later.
-Justin

P.S.-Kanye is the ultimate douche nozzle, but I couldn't resist putting this on my iPod workout playlist.

No comments:

Post a Comment