Thursday, January 27, 2011

Hiatus or something...

BLAH.

Just got word yesterday that we're moving on MONDAY.  So all my spare time is gonna be spent packing/moving/going insane.

And on top of that, my car is falling apart.

Why does everything happen at once?


Unrelated story.

Yesterday I went to Popeyes drive thru to get something for myself and my niece.

Yes, I know it's not the healthiest right now.  But everything's packed.

I made my order, then the guy took one look at me and said, "Don't tell me you're eating this all yourself!"

Asshole.

That totally pushed me down a few pegs.

I kept calm because I knew if I started anything I would have pulled his (equally) fat ass through the tiny drive thru window and strangled him with the headset.

Being the better person sucks.

I sent a nastygram to Popeyes management about the incident.  Said I won't go to that location because I don't want any of my money going to his paycheck, unless it went to etiquette lessons.

I just got a phone call back.  They're having a meeting with him this week and sending me some vouchers for free food.

Moral of the story: No need to insult your customers.  And also if you have a bad customer service incident, send a nastygram to the management.  They do listen.

Now if you'll excuse me, I should get my car checked out before I head to class.

Later.
-Justin

No comments:

Post a Comment