Saturday, January 8, 2011

First weigh in

Had a morning meeting today.  Usual stuff.  But after the meeting I managed to sneak into the back and update my Mii on the Wii fit and weigh myself in.

And...

I lost 4.9 pounds!

Woo-hoo!

Awesome number for one week's worth of dieting.  And that's without the gym.  Just wait until I kick that in.

Next weigh in is in two weeks.  Not particularly aiming for 10 pounds next weigh in, since that's kinda lofty (first few pounds are usually water loss).  But as long as it's lower than this week, I'll be happy.

Anyhow.  Back to bed for a couple hours.  I work 3-8:30, then I perform for the first time in almost two months.  I need my sexy rest.

Later.
-Justin

If I lose a total of twelve pounds by Valentine's day, I might have to reward myself with this book.  Unless y'all can help me come up with something else worth rewarding myself with.

No comments:

Post a Comment